On-Site or Virtual Wound Care Education, Training and Support
Want to understand more about wound care treatments? A member of our dedicated clinical team will gladly travel to your facility or agency and discuss any one of the following topics and more. We also offer virtual education visits.
- Wound Care 101: Types of wounds, etiologies and treatments.
- Proper staging of pressure injuries using updated guidelines from the National Pressure Injury Advisory Panel (NPIAP).
- Vascular Wounds: What are they and how do we treat them?
- Home-Based Wound Care: How home health agencies can maximize revenue and decrease costs.
- COVID-19 and how it affects wounds.
Ask us how we can help your organization achieve its highest potential through our educational programs and seminars! We also offer virtual classes using the latest technology modalities carefully tailored made for each facility’s needs.
Request On-Site Education
Submit the form below to request continuing education.
All form fields are required.